New in the 2018 Glaucoma Surgical Device Report, Market Scope:
• Simplifies the glaucoma surgical product categories to four: minimally invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS), trab plus, tubes, and canal surgery devices.
• Looks at the percentage of MIGS devices being implanted In the US by cataract surgeons, glaucoma specialists, and general ophthalmologists.
• Identifies the MIGS stents in the pipeline that will drive penetration in each of the stages of glaucoma: mild, moderate, advanced, and severe.
• Updates the global glaucoma populations by primary open-angle glaucoma, primary angle-closure glaucoma, secondary and pediatric glaucomas, and ocular hypertension in our eight categories.
• Analyzes the degree to which saturation of diagnosed glaucoma patients will take place in our eight regional or economic categories over the next five years, given our aggressive MIGS forecast.
A corporate accounts gives you access to licensed reports and subscriptions, the latest news, and a personalized dashboard.